Corporate Law / М&A
Pleshakov, Ushkalov & Partners offer ongoing legal support and corporate deal structuring services aimed at asset security and risk mitigation. Our corporate team specializes in advising on corporate law, M&A, including antitrust regulation and insolvency (bankruptcy) issues. Our lawyers deliver legal services at any stage of business development,whether that be comprehensive legal due diligence or practical issues of transaction implementation.
The Law Firm holds a great expertise in execution of statutory documents, SPV shareholder agreements, company structuring for sale, protection against "hostile" takeovers and protection in insolvency proceedings. Viacheslav Ushkalov (Partner) is listed by The Best Lawyers international ranking as one of the best experts in this sector.
Key areas of expertise:
- Incorporation, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities of any type and their separate business units;
- Incorporation and support of SPV, including development of SPV control systems;
- Development of an optimal corporate management structure;
- Legal support of convening and holding general meetings of shareholders/participants;
- Drafting of shareholder (participant) agreements;
- Execution of internal local corporate acts;
- M&A support;
- Development and implementation of protection policy against “hostile” takeovers;
- Settlement of corporate disputes;
- Legal support of corporate disputes, including disputing the decisions of the company management, protection of the share holders (participants)etc.
- Advice on antitrust legislation;
- Representation of creditors and debtors in insolvency (bankruptcy) proceedings.
Head of Practice - Viacheslav Ushkalov