Real Estate & Construction
Pleshakov, Ushkalov & Partners is indisputably one of the leaders on the legal market which offers a full range of legal services to support major investment projects in the real estate and construction sector. The Real Estate & Construction team consists of highly qualified experts who deliver a full range of services in this sector, including legal due diligence, interaction with contractors and public authorities, representation at any stage of legal proceedings. The long-term expertise of our lawyers in contract, administrative, tax and litigation support of real estate transactions can surely be advantageous for the Russian and international business while agreeing of terms and conditions, execution and registration of real estate transactions.
Key areas of expertise:
- Due diligence and review of real estate transactions, risk identification and mitigation while acquisition, disposal, encumbrance of real estate;
- Development of legal framework and execution of various real estate contracts;
- Advising on acquisition/sale, lease, mortgage, exchange, donation of real estate, in particular land and forest plots;
- Full range of legal services for development projects, construction funds raising deals;
- Advising on tax implications of real estate transactions;
- Representation in disputes over title to real estate, lease disputes, challenging non-regular acts of governmental and municipal authorities, acts of officials.
Head of Practice - Jeanna Kolesnikova