Pleshakov, Ushkalov & Partners deliver unique services in tax advising, including tax planning and tax risk management.
Besides, our lawyers represent the clients in tax disputes against tax authorities. One of our core practices is settlement and resolution of tax disputes.
The Law Firm renders legal services at any stage of interaction with tax authorities, including tax audit and further disputing of its results in administrative order and in court. We also possess huge expertise in VAT refund issues. Our experts stand out for their throughout understanding of tax legislation and sound experience.
Key areas of expertise:
- Legal due diligence of actions (omissions) and non-regulatory acts of the tax authorities;
- Development of optimal implementation schemes for investment projects in line with the tax laws;
- Preliminary assessment of tax risks while drafting and execution of contracts, as well as prevention of adverse tax consequences;
- Legal opinions on tax issues;
- Advising on corporate and individual taxation;
- Advising on non-resident taxation(incl. foreign controlled companies);
- Advising on application of double tax treaties;
- Representation of the clients in tax disputes, incl. court proceedings.
Head of Practice - Viacheslav Ushkalov