Pleshakov, Ushkalov & Partners render legal support services for energy projects, including those concerning acquisition, construction and operation of energy facilities (power plants, boiler facilities etc.).
We have experts specializing in legal support of infrastructure projects, in particular, EPC/EPCM contracts.
We are happy to offer you legal support in the following areas:
- Due diligence and risk analysis related to implementation of energy projects;
- Legal support of deals related to acquisition, construction and operation of energy facilities on retail heat and power energy market;
- Legal support of companies producing and selling hear and power energy on the retail market;
- Advising on energy connection issues;
- Drafting power, heat and other energy supply contracts.
- Support of a project for construction of a module gas generator station to cover the power and heat needs of a commercial sea port;
- Entire contracting for construction of a power park in Sochi;
- Support of a project of acquisition and operation of a heat supply plant in Krasnodar Kray;
- Legal opinion on proper shutdown of an energy facility;
- Drafting a contract for supply and assembly of several boiler stations.
Head of Practice - Viacheslav Ushkalov